January 4| 6 – 8 PM | Liberty Station, meet @ Cafe Mingei
Join your fellow EMPs to celebrate the New Year with a museum crawl during Friday Night Liberty! On the first Friday of each month, Liberty Station is open late for guests to explore museums, meet working artists, and enjoy live performances. We’ll meet at Café Mingei at 6:00 pm for a hot beverage before checking out the nearby museums.
- 6:00-6:20 pm – Meet at Cafe Mingei
- 6:30-7:00 pm – New Americans Museum
- 7:00-7:30 pm – Visions Art Museum
- 7:30-8:00 pm – Watercolor Society
- If you want to stick around after 8 pm, check out the Rady Children’s Ice Rink with the crew!
If you’re joining the crawl later or running late, please send us a Facebook message here to locate us!
IMPORTANT: Don’t miss this event because will be announcing our 2019 theme AND the recipient of a 2019 CAM conference registration (details here)!
There’s plenty of free parking in Liberty Station.
Cost/Donation: $5 donation
Café Mingei, Liberty Station
ARTS DISTRICT Liberty Station
Dick Laub NTC Command Center, Building 200
2640 Historic Decatur Rd
San Diego, CA 92106
San Diego EMP