August 29 | 6 – 8 PM | Negociant Winery
San Diego Emerging Museum Professionals invites you to our next installment of Craft & Conversation, where we will focus on hiring practices within museums.
Come “wine down” with us at Negociant Winery as we discuss advocating for yourself, best practices and the ways in which the museum hiring process is evolving.
Cris Scorza, Director of Education and Engagement at the Museum of Contemporary Art, San Diego will be facilitating.
Lot and street parking available. Suggested donation of $10.
- Nonprofit AF: “Our Hiring Practices are Inequitable and Need to Change”
- Bloomerang: “5 Steps to Successful Nonprift Staff Hiring”
- AAM: 10 Things We’ve Learned About Unbiased Hiring Practices at AAM
- AAM: 7 Factors that Drive Museum Wages Down
- Vector Talent: Hiring Nonprofits Creat Formal Reruitment Process Else